Dear Valued Client
As the nation is required to adhere to another 2 weeks of COVID-19 Lockdown, we would like to remind you, that MEGA has been given the approval of CIPC to provide equipment, parts and technical service to our clients, who have been registered as essential service providers.
MEGA’s sales, admin and technical staff are in full operation, working remotely from home and we are here to give you help or advice. Should you need any equipment, or have an emergency breakdown and you are registered as an essential service provider, please call us on 071 553 3999 or e-mail us at email@example.com
If you are currently operating as an essential service, we have listed a few tips for you to peruse and then implement in your businesses during this time, if you haven’t done so already.
- To prevent the spread of any viruses, we recommend that you wash at temperatures set out by European standards. This is a minimum of 65C for 10 minutes during the wash, or a wash temperature of 71C must be maintained for at least 3 minutes during your wash cycle.
- Ensure you separate dirty and clean laundry areas in your business.
- Dirty laundry must be kept off the floor and transported in trollies, with these trollies being regularly sanitised.
- Dirty and clean laundry trollies must be clearly differentiated, normally by colour, i.e. red for dirty and blue for clean.
- Proper sorting of stained linen and pre-spotting must be followed.
- Gloves / masks / protective clothing are worn by staff while loading dirty or contaminated items.
- People handling dirty laundry should not handle clean laundry without following proper hand wash / sanitisation procedures.
- Laundry must be completely dried in the dryer or ironer, to prevent bacteria / mold growth from damp items.
- If you are using Ozone, please ensure that this is serviced and calibrated to guarantee disinfection.
Wishing you a safe and enjoyable Lockdown period with your families.